Preparedness is key! You don’t expect emergencies, but being prepared for one sure gives you a sense of security. Whether you live near an earthquake line, blizzard territory, twister zones or away from all that where you don’t ever see snow; these items are still great to have in your car. And who knows if someone’s car engine may break down and you will be there to help!
Check out this link that gives you more visuals of these items and how you can store them in a storage tub for your car trunk. These items are simple, unexpected, and you can purchase them all at Wal-Mart.
1. Non-clumping Kitty Liter. Less than a buck for a 7 lb bag, this stuff can save you if you’re stuck on ice or in the snow. Throw it under your tires to give traction so pull out.
2. Jumper Cables. This is a necessity to have no matter what the season. You can find these for less than ten bucks.
3. Fix-a-Flat Spray. To get you by in an emergency.
4. Emergency Blanket. Look for these in the camping section.
5. Hand Warmers. These are the best things ever.
6. First Aid Kit. Another total must to have with you for obvious reason.
7. LED Flashlight. Get one that doesn’t require batteries, but has a crank to generate the power it needs. They come with a steady light or a flashing light that you can use in an emergency.
That’s not so hard, is it? This is a pretty good winter car kit that you can find the items for under forty bucks. Put them in a tub or even in a back pack. You can also add to it with things like:
- Energy / Protein Bars
- Tire Chains
- Water (bottled)
- Ice Scraper, Snow Shovel/Brush
- Paper Towels / Rags
- Window Washer Solvent (Winter Formula)
Put it on your “To-do” list and get one of these in each of your cars for this winter. Who knows, you could save a life, maybe even your own! Safe travels from Southwest Engines.
1,692 total views, 1 views today