The Acura RDX 4-Cyl. 2.3L Turbo Engine gives the luxury four door SUV in which it is located superior handling. The Acura RDX boasts a 2.3 L i-VTECH turbocharged engine with 4 cylinders. This SUV is sufficiently fast, and has a good braking system with good suspensions to match.
External and internal features of the 2011 Acura RDX
The Acura RDX 4-Cyl. 2.3L Turbo Engine which makes this SUV truly special
- 240 horsepower at 6000 rpm.
- Depending on your choice it can either be a front wheel or an all-wheel drive SUV.
- Front and rear suspension with front, and rear stabilizer bars.
- 18â€™â€™x7.5â€™â€™ aluminium alloy wheels with tires for all seasons.
- The 2011 Acura Turbo Engine is spacious, comfortably seating 5 people.
- Standard with the Acura are Bluetooth, USB connections for iPod, and the standard car stereo system. Surround sound is optional.
- Although this feature is optional your Acura can be outfitted with a state of the art navigation system with voice recognition, and real-time traffic and weather updates.
The Acura RDX 4-Cyl. 2.3L Turbo Engine makes the Acura RDX the SUV of choice. Â This high performance vehicle comes with a four year or 50,000 miles limited warranty along with luxury and performance in a great four door package. The handling of the vehicle is superior to many as it has good suspension and good braking. The interior is spacious and luxurious and can handle the everyday wear and tear.