The Acura TL V6 3.7 Liter VTEC Engine is located in a true luxury sedan. This Acura comes with a 5-speed sequential Sportshift automatic with Paddle Shifters. This makes the car easy to go from fuel conservation mode to fast sports mode. The buyer may however opt for a 6 speed manual transmission with superior handling all wheel drive if they prefer.
External and internal features of the 2011 Acura TL
- The wonderfully fast Acura TL V6 3.7 Liter VTEC Engine made of aluminum alloy
- 280 horsepower at 6800 rpm.
- 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Front wheel drive with the option for the superior handling all-wheel drive.
- 17â€™â€™ x 8â€™â€™ wheels made of aluminium-alloy.
- 4 wheel anti-lock brakes.
- Front and rear suspension with front and rear stabilizer bars.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
Internal features of the 2011 Acura TL
- Leather seats.
- Standard audio system.
- Surround sound is optional.
- USB iPod connection.
- Keyless start.
Automatic climate control with an option to explore the GPS- linked temperature control.
The Acura TL V6 3.7 Liter VTEC Engine is a good match for the Acura TL and along with its other features this car can be called a good buy. Not only will it turn heads with its stylish and luxurious design, but it matches up to its looks. This car has superior handling, and a good overall performance. The interior is spacious and luxurious and can handle the everyday wear and tear a vehicle experiences. The Acura may be outfitted with your chosen comforts. A state of the art navigation system with voice recognition, surround sound, all- wheel drive and a six speed transmission are just a few of the many options.