The Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0T PZEV Engine is a premium engine located in a luxury station wagon. This engine allows the car to perform at 200 horsepower at 5100 rpm as it also comes outfitted with a double overhead cam, 4 inline cylinders, 16 valves, andÂ direct fuel injection. The transmission is a turbo 6-speed manual one, but is also available in the automated manual form.
External and internal features of the Audi A3
- The amazing Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0T PZEV Engine
- 17â€™â€™ x 7.5â€™â€™ wheel.
- Tires for all seasons.
- Temporary spare tires.
- Aluminium roof rails.
- Front wheel drive.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Front and back stabilizer bar.
The vehicle like all the other Audi station wagons in its class has a fuel tank capacity of 14.5 gallons, and an estimated EPA mileage is 30 mpg. (On the highway).
- Anchors for child seat.
- Front and back head airbags.
- Side airbags for driver and passenger.
- Emergency braking assist.
- Traction and stability control.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Emergency interior trunk release.
The interior is spacious and screams luxury. The vehicle seats 5 comfortably, and the leather seats amplifies the luxury factor.
Standard with your 2011 Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0T PZEV Engine are:
- 10 speakers in total.
- Sirius satellite radio.
- AM/FM radio and a single CD player.
- MP3 audio input.
- Navigation system (optional)
The Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0T PZEV Engine makes the ride in the A3 station wagon very comfortable. The vehicle is extremely fuel efficient, and is an excellent choice for people on the go.