The Audi A5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine has been modified, the 3.2 liter V6 Engine has been discontinued for 2.0 liter engine with 4 cylinders, and a 6-speed manual transmission with the option for an 8-speed automatic transmission. Even with modifications to its engine the Audi A5 still remains the exceptional, luxury coupe it has always been. The Audi A5 convertible also went through these changes, also having its 3.2 liter V6 engine replaced to match that of the coupe. These cars have superior handling with excellent speeds and stunning exteriors and interiors to match their performance.
External and internal features of the 2011 Audi A5
- With over 10 paint colors to choose from, you are bound to make a statement in your 2011 Audi A5 coupe. The exterior is outfitted with:
- The stellar and high performance Audi A5 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder engine this replaces the Audi A5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine
- 18 x 8.5 in. wheels.
- Double overhead cam.
- 16 valves.
- Direct fuel injection.
- 211 horsepower at 4200 rpm.
- All-wheel drive.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Multi-link front and rear suspension.
- Front and rear stabilizer bar.
- The fuel tank has a 16.9 gallon capacity and the car has an estimated EPA of 31 mpg (highway).
- Front and rear head airbags.
- Side airbags for both passenger and driver.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Memory card slot.
- MP3 input.
- Sirius satellite radio.
- Leather seating and steering wheel.
- 8 way power driver seat.
Though the Audi A5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine was replaced with a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder engine. This new engine makes the car a great buy for recreation, as well as practicality and speed. The car is mid-sized but has an incredible amount of space; it hugs the road, and is a true performance vehicle.