The 2011 Audi A8 V8 4.2 liter engine is a fixture in the luxurious full-size sedan that is the Audi A8. The engine is 4.2 liters with V8 cylinders, has direct fuel injection and 372 horsepower at 6800 rpm. The body of the car is lightweight, and made out of aluminum. The lightweight aluminum frame coupled with the cars Quattro all-wheel drive system allows for better handling especially during bad weather.
External and Internal features of the 2011 Audi A8
The 2011 Audi A8 is a luxury car that can be customized to your needs. Some special features of both the exterior and interior are given to whet your appetite for what will be a smooth ride in a cool car.
- The performance Audi A8 V8 4.2 Liter Engine
- Many colors from ibis white to emerald metallic black.
- Matching full size spare tire.
- Defogger for rear glass.
- LED headlights.
- 8 speed transmission.
- Multi-link front and rear wheel suspension.
- Front and rear wheel stabilizer bar.
- 23.8 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- 27 mpg EPA mileage (estimated highway mileage).
- Child seat anchors.
- Emergency breaking assistance.
- Front and back seat air bags (back seat air bags located on the sides).
- Monitoring of tire pressure.
- The seats are made of premium leather, colors range from black to velvet beige.
- 12-way power passenger and driver seats.
- Multi-level heating for passenger and driver seats.
- Power door locks, mirrors and windows.
- Climate control options for both driver and passenger.
- Turn signals in mirrors.
- Memorized settings for climate control, passenger seat and steering wheel up to four drivers.
- Sirius satellite radio.
- 5.1 surround sound.
- Memory card slot.
- USB connection.
In all the Audi A8 V8 4.2 Liter Engine is the best choice for this sedan. The engine is rapid and operates smoothly.