The Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0L Turbo Engine is what makes this a truly high performance station wagon. This car changes your idea of what a station wagon should be, it boasts a 2.0 liter engine, a double overhead cam, four inline cylinders, 16 valves, direct fuel injection, and 200 horsepower at 5100 rpm. This Audi is definitely a good buy.
The external and internal features of the 2011 Audi A3
- The amazing Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0L Turbo Engine which is the true selling point of the car
- This vehicle is a front wheel drive and has a 6-speed manual transmission.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Front and back stabilizer bar.
- The vehicle has a 14.5 gallon fuel tank capacity, and the estimated EPA mileage is 30 mpg. (On the highway).
This vehicle is loaded with safety features, which includes:
- Anchors for child seat.
- Head airbags for both front, and rear occupants, and in addition side airbags for driver and passengers.
- Emergency braking assist.
- Traction and stability control.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Emergency interior trunk release.
Internal features of the 2011 Audi A3
The interior is very comfortable and spacious. The luxurious leather seats and bucket seats for the front are designed for comfort.
The standard vehicle also includes among others:
- 10 speakers in total
- Sirius satellite radio.
- AM/FM radio and a single CD player.
- MP3 audio input.
The Audi A3 4-Cyl. 2.0L Turbo Engine truly makes this station wagon that a comfortable ride. The A3 is extremely fuel efficient giving 30 miles to the gallon and is considered an excellent choice for both women and men on the go.