The Audi W12 6.0 Liter Engine is the best part of Audiâ€™s full-size luxury sedan. The engine is 6.0 liters with W12 cylinders, making this the first A8 to have 12 cylinders. With direct fuel injection, and 500 horsepower at 3250 rpm, the car utilizes fuel more efficiently and handles better. The body is constructed with a lightweight aluminum frame rather than steel, and this added to the cars Quattro all-wheel drive system makes it a beauty to maneuver.
External and internal features of Audi A8
- The powerful Audi W12 6.0 Liter Engine
- The car comes in many colors and can be customized to your settings. There are certain standard features that will not be changed, but your Audi will still feel like it was made just for you.
- The car comes with standard 19â€ alloy wheels, but 20 and 21 inches can also be ordered.
- Direct fuel injection.
- 12 cylinder engine.
- All-wheel drive.
- The engine is lightweight but has a high strength and great performance.
- Fuel consumption is averaged at 19.6 mpg (this is considerably lower than other 12 cylinder luxury sedans).
- LED headlights.
Internal features ofÂ the Audi A8
- Leather seating.
- Surround sound.
- Airbags for driver and passenger seats, as well as side airbags for rear seats.
- Google earth 3D satellite navigation.
- 8 speed gear box.
The Audi A8 W12 6.0 Liter Engine is just one of the many excellent standard features offered in the Audi luxury car, but it puts a spin on excellence. This engine was beautifully designed and constructed to be the ultimate performance engine.