The Audi Q5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine is the core ofÂ this big bodied four door luxury SUV. The Audi Q5 has a 3.2 liter engine with V6 cylinders, direct fuel injection and 270 horsepower at 6500 rpm. Like other Audis, the body is constructed with lightweight aluminum rather than steel, and this lightweight coupled with the vehicleâ€™s Quattro all-wheel drive system makes it a high performance SUV.
External and internal features of the 2011 Audi Q5 SUV
This SUV comes in many colors and with many features that the buyer may choose from. You can customize your Audi Q5 based on your taste. Some features are standard and will not be changed. However, the SUV has many features you will like:
- The Audi Q5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine is the standard feature of this SUV
- 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission.
- Estimated 23 mpg (highway).
- 19.8 gallon fuel tank.
- Rear door child safety lock.
- Stability and traction control.
- Emergency breaking preparation.
The interior of this SUV is luxurious yet comfortable. This vehicle can handle your kids and everyday errands, and still be perfect for showing off. There are many special features to its interior:
- Fold-flat passenger seat.
- 10 speakers.
- Back ventilation ducts with built in fan control.
- Front and back cup holders.
- Bucket seats for the front of the vehicle.
- USB connection.
Count on Audi to make a luxury SUV. The Audi Q5 V6 3.2 Liter Engine gives this very spacious vehicle, lush and comfortable vehicle, excellent handling and performance.