The Audi S5 V8 4.2 Liter Engine is a performance engine located in Audiâ€™s premium all-wheel drive, 6-speed manual transmission coupe. This car spells elegance, and is a perfect toy for both the boys and girls. This fabulous coupe sits on 19â€™â€™ x 8.5â€™â€™ wheels, multi-link front and rear suspension, and front and rear stabilizer bars. The powerful engine is a V8 with 4.2 liters capacity, double overhead cam, 32 valves, direct fuel injection, and a whopping 354 horsepower at 7000 rpm.
External and internal features of the Audi S5 Coupe
- External features of the 2011 Audi
- The car comes outfitted with the Audi S5 V8 4.2 Liter Engine
- 19â€™â€™ x 8.5â€™â€™ wheels made of aluminum- alloy.
- Chrome grille.
- Temporary spare tire
- 6- Speed manual transmission.
- All-wheel/ Quattro all- wheel drive.
- 16.6 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- Estimated EPA mileage at 22 mpg (highway).
- Stability and traction control.
Internal features of the 2011 Audi S5 Coupe
- Front and rear head airbags.
- Engine immobilizer.
- Emergency braking assist.
- Side airbags for driver and passenger seats.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Bluetooth connection, USB connection, Sirius satellite radio.
- Input for iPod/ iPhone.
- Low fuel warning.
- Comfortable leather seating that comes in a color of your choice.
The Audi S5 V8 4.2 Liter Engine is located in a fun vehicle. The engine is fast and the car has just the right amount of space, and amenities needed. When you buy an Audi, although all the features do not come standard with the vehicle it is known that you get value for the money that you have spent. This car is a truly luxurious one, itÂ handles well and gives an overall great performance, your money will be well spent.