Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
The first Park Avenue's utilized the C platform until 1997 and had a 3.8L 3800 series IV6 engine. By 1992, General Motors began using a supercharged engine that had exceptional acceleration given its large size. In keeping with its luxury billing, the Park Avenue had sleek silhouette reminiscent of a Jaguar. The hood had a large grille and the car had rounded lines and the taillights ran the full width of the car. These features were so popular with Park Avenue customers that GM eventually incorporated them into most of the automobiles in the Buick division.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.