Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
In 1975, the Cadillac Seville became its own model. It was labeled as Cadillac's first "internationally sized" automobile and proved to be Cadillac's smallest yet more expensive sedan. The Seville's of the seventies featured two engines, the 350 cu in Oldsmobile V8 engine and the 350 cu in Oldsmobile diesel V8 engine. From 1980 through 1981 the engine for the Seville would be a 6.0 L V8. The Seville Luxury Sedan, Cadillac SLS for short, came with 4.9 Liter HT-4900 V8 engine. The Seville Touring Sedan or Cadillac STS as it was known began with a 4.9 Liter HT-4900 and was upgraded to a L37 Northstar.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.