Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
The Cobalt SS, a non turbo charged model, was added in 2006. A 2.4 L Ecotec inline 4 engine powered the new SS, however in 2007 Chevy upgraded to a 260 hp turbocharged engine. Another change in 2007 helped the fuel economy increase to 25 mpg. For 2009, Chevrolet discontinued both the sports coupe and the sports sedan as was the 2.2 L L61 engine. These were replaced by the Chevy 2.2 L LAP engine which has proven to be more fuel efficient as well as more powerful.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.