Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
The first Corvettes were built by hand in Flint, Michigan using a revolutionary new material that we now know as fiberglass. Fiberglass was chosen because of the steel quotas that had been imposed due to World War II. The brand has gone through six generations of change with the latest coming for the 2009 year production. The newest Chevrolet Corvette engine dubbed the LS9 engine is an Eaton supercharged 6.2 Liter engine producing a whopping 638 horsepower and 604 foot pounds of torque. The engine is the most powerful one ever placed in an American produced sports car and tops out at an incredible 205 mph.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.