Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
The GMC Suburban built from 1973 through 1991 was 4-door vehicle (all previous versions having 1-drivers door and 2-passenger doors) and the GMC Suburban engine was offered in diesel and gasoline. The base engine was small block 350 cubic inch V8 with a 400 cubic inch offered as an upgrade. The big block V8 was offered for the first time in these models. The towing package included with the newest Suburban's is the best offered on any 4x4 SUV passenger vehicle sold in the United States today. They have the ability to tow up to 9,600 pound for the 3/4 ton models.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.