Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
There were several engine options available for the early Mark VII's which included a very rare 2.4 L I6 Diesel engine for 1984 and 1985. This diesel engine was coupled with a ZF 4 Speed Automatic transmission. Other engine options available for these years also included the 5.0 L CFI engine. The Mark VII would remain a popular car until it was upgraded in 1993 to the Mark VIII.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.