Get An Instant Quote Today!
Complete the Quote Form Above OR Call:
GET AN INSTANT, FREE ENGINE PRICE QUOTE!
The Lincoln Mark VIII engines in the early years would be limited to just two. Ford would introduce into the Mark VIII, it's all new aluminum 4.6 L DOHC 32 valve V8 engine. As befits a luxury automobile, the Mark VIII would include a wealth of features. By 1997, the engine in the Mark VIII had been upgraded again. This time to a 4.6 L InTech V8 engine with a distributor less coil on plug ignition system. 1998 would be the last production year for the Lincoln Mark Series which would be replaced by the Lincoln LS.
- One of the Nation's Biggest Inventories of Used Engines.
- All Engines Endorsed with the Finest Warranties.
- Each Engine is Thoroughly Cleaned, Tested and Inspected.
- Experience You Can Trust.
Finding your own engine should be simple and easy. JUST use the search feature at the top of this page to get connected with the precise engine you need right now.
Pledge of Quality
- Our Engines are stored Indoors away from the elements.
- Each used engine we ship is tested to the hilt for performance.
- Your Satisfaction is our Highest Goal.
Advantages of Buying Engines from SWEngines
- The Best Price and Quality.
- Getting the Right Engine for your Car.
- Top Tier Warranty.
- Vast Inventory to find the Right Used Engine you need.
- Free Shipping to Anywhere in the 48 Continental United States.